TedTalks, for those of you who do not know, are presentations and speeches made by experts and captains of industry. They talk about their specialised topic for 10-15 minutes, and there is always a lesson to learn.
There are TedTalks about everything; from understanding schizophrenia, to study tips, to climate change, to economics.
There are some amazing TedTalks out there on YouTube about language learning- why should we learn languages? How should we learn languages? Why is learning a language so hard?
- ‘Why We Struggle Learning Languages’ – Gabriel Wyner
2. ‘How To Learn Any Language Easily’ – Matthew Youlden
3. ‘Learning A Language? Speak It Like You’re Playing a Video Game’ – Marianna Pascal
4. ‘How Language Shape The Way We Think’ – Lera Boroditsky
5. ‘5 Techniques To Speak Any Language Easily’ – Sid Efromovich
6. ‘How To Speak Like A Native Speaker’ – Marc Green
7. ‘The Benefits Of A Bilingual Brain’ – Mia Nacamulli
We hope you found these videos as interesting and motivational as we did!