previous page

visas & working

Most international students are required to obtain a study permit (student visa) in order to study in Canada. You must have been accepted on to a recognised course at an institution before you can apply for a study permit. You must also:

WorkingMost international students in Canada are able to work whilst studying, but you will normally need a relevant work permit.