returned 10 results
- Finding your rhythm: a career in music events
- The music industry is competitive and individualistic, but Victoria University graduate Fiona Nicolson remains determined to forge a career for herself in a field she loves Fiona Nicolson is trying to forge a career in the music industry organising... read more
- An education in Irish music and dance
- The Irish are world-renowned for their spirit, which is reflected through their traditional music and dance. There are unique opportunities in Irish music and dance on offer in the country’s higher education institutions. Historically, the university... read more
- What it takes to be a music major
- Professor of Music, Louis A Menchaca talks about the top qualities he looks for in a music major. Through the years, I have recruited hundreds of students — both music majors and students in other disciplines-to participate in performance ensembles.... read more
- Learning music in the UK
- Is a music teaching career for you?
- An interview with a professional musician
- Australian tertiary music education
- Leeds: the music capital of the North
- 10 Tips To Help You Fit In (and score points) With The Locals
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Pursuing a College Degree in Music
back to top
returned 26 results
- Music as a career. Really?
- While preparing for Luke Ledger's 1st year recital, I met a third year British student and bass player named Simon. I asked Simon a simple question upon meeting him, one that surprised him and surprised myself in many ways. I asked him what he would... read more
- So what made you choose Ireland?
- The questions usually begin broadly like that. Almost existential in their vagueness. It sounds like they're asking, "What made you pack up your life and move somewhere you effectively have no connections and no lifeline? What trauma could you have... read more
- And so it begins...
- My time so far in New Zealand (NZ) has been simply amazing. For all of you out there reading this blog, I wish you were here with me to experience the beautiful people and breathtaking adventures I have experienced thus far. We began our adventures in... read more
- More details provided below!
- Summer School ...
- Interning at the Volunteer Fair
- Idaho Roots (pun intended)
- Bushball 2014 - Video Blog
- Long Beach, New Zealand
- Baldwin Street, Dunedin
- The Pineapple Track
- A Weekend Ski Trip
- A Day in the Life
- Fiji - Video Blog
- Doing Good for Good
- Otago Peninsula
- Bethells Beach
- Otago Museum Butterfly Exhibit
- Friday Night Wine Tasting
- Adventure to the land of cats! (aka Catlins)
- Port Chalmers
- An Excursion to Silverpeaks! - Video Blog
- The Land of Screensavers - Video Blog
- Father Nature just doesn't have the same ring to it! - Video Blog
- Brrr! - Video Blog
- Where are you now? - i-studentglobal Follow-up Blog
back to top