returned 5 results
- London 2012 Olympics: friend or foe?
- Next year sees the start of the London 2012 Olympics, but what is the true cost of the Games? With less than a year to go to the start of the Summer Olympic Games in London, many politicians, events industry experts and members of the general public... read more
- Counting down to London 2012: why not study optometry in the UK?
- London is counting down to the 2012 Olympic Games, focusing the eyes of the world on the United Kingdom. But, of course, sport isn’t the only reason to come to the UK, says Karen Sparrow from the Association of Optometrists. With less than a year to go... read more
- The benefits of being a student in London
- Being home to some of the best universities in the UK, London is an attractive location for thousands of students. But getting an excellent education isn't the only reason why London is such a popular choice. London is one of the liveliest and exciting... read more
back to top