Do you plan to study abroad? Then find out how to get the best exchange rate when you pay for your studies, with these 5 tips. 1. Use Google to find out the present exchange rate You need to know the current exchange rate, before you can get a good one. To find out the exchange rate with Google, j… read more
The key to a successful time abroad is good preparation and careful money management. Use our cost calculator to estimate what your outgoings are likely to be on an average week.
1. Select your country of studyUse the drop down menu (above) to select the country you will be studying in
2. Click on an icon (eg. food)
3. Choose itemsUsing the +/- boxes, decide which items you think you might need and how many of them you will purchase on an average week. The cost for each section will appear in the blue subtotal box
4. Other expensesUse this section to add any other regular weekly costs that you are already aware of (eg. medication, books, gym memberships)
5. Calculate your living costsPress the big red button and watch your grand total add up